Updated at: May 02, 2019
- Online registration is now CLOSED.
Late registration available only through contacting Mr Madis Raaper email@example.com
- At the beginning of May, we will announce the final list of the Summer School participants
The participation fee for Students and Young Experts is 200 EUR and for all the rest 500 EUR.
- Summer School materials;
- lodging, dining and after-hours events for the duration of the Summer School;
- transportation by bus from Tallinn to Voore Guesthouse and back;
- a guided tour in Tartu, and a visit to the Estonian National Museum;
Paying by invoice
Shortly after announcing the list of participants, we will issue an invoice based on the information participants have provided on their online registration form. All the necessary details and deadlines for the payment are included in the invoice. During the bank transfer, please make sure to include the number of the invoice as this information is needed to verify the payment.
In order to be reimbursed, the Summer School organizers must be notified at least 3 weeks before the start of the Summer School.
In case of any problems or questions regarding payments, don't hesitate to contact us by e-mail